Updated: Apr 15, 2022
Positive personality factors are extremely important in day-to-day life. Often the wrong kind of personality proves disastrous and causes undesirable situations or in the least tensions and worries in organizations. Some people arouse hostility and aggression in their associates while other invoke sympathy and supportive responses because of their personality features. Some people tolerate severely stressful situations, while tensions and similar circumstances swamp others.
A person of a good character excels over others in certain qualities. A good character comprises virtues of having certain qualities of character more pronounced than others. The qualities of a good character bring magnetism in one's personality which comes from a proper adjustment of the many qualities of head and heart such as knowledge, tact, friendship and co-operation. A person of character would have some characteristics inborn as well as developed by experience and judgement such as integrity, moral courage, confidence, justice and highly developed sense of responsibility.
Some people at work and in our daily life always appear to be self-confident and on top of the world. Everything seems to go right for these people These people are born with such qualities but there are lots of inputs and efforts behind their personality.
Some of the important qualities which as an individual should develop in personality are:
Judgement: Understand the situation from others point of view, setting de personal interests and opinion helps in taking appropriate decision that benefits all.
1. Mirroring: Understand the body language of ideal people and make it a part of your attitude.
2. Be Cheerful and Nice: Always make sincere efforts to raise others spirits
3. Be Sincere and Trustworthy: Make others feel that whenever they need your help you will always be there to help.
4. Provide Compelling Ideas: Justify how your ideas and suggestions could be the most effective techniques to implement.
5. Conviction: This is a very important thing while persuading anyone. People are self-centered and they always put their own ideas and well-being before others. Your own conviction in convincing others is essential.
6. Positive Attitude: This leads to the confidence of the individuals. So whatever the situation may be one should always try to be positive in thinking and attitude
7. Leadership Skills: Leadership is the quality of influencing the activities of an individual or a group towards the achievement of a goal in a given situation.
8. Communication Skills: An effective communication skill is necessary to achieve success. A good communication skill is essential to influence others
A student must develop his personality in every possible manner. Everyone can improve his/her personality with the help of the following useful tips:
1. Honestly analyze the traits of your personality and character.
2. Enlist your bad habits and try to get rid of them.
3. Listen to everyone politely, even if their ideas are baseless or not of your interest
4. During conversation, do not keep talking about yourself too much.
5. Keep your morale high in case of defeat and be more polite on being victorious.
6. Solve your problems in a creative way. Try your best not to let these spoil your relations with your friends.
7. Independent thinking and freedom to work is the only source of progress and welfare.
8. Start doing everything in a planned manner.
9. Form a group of friends and organize help, relief and charity works.
10. Start playing some indoor and outdoor games.
11. Keep improving your physical appearance also as it is the first thing anyone notices about you, even before you speak and work.
#personaldevelopment #personalgrowth #motivation #mindset #inspiration #success #selflove #selfcare #lifecoach #entrepreneur #leadership #growth #coaching #growthmindset #love #goals #mindfulness #selfdevelopment #mentalhealth #business #motivationalquotes #positivevibes #loveyourself #happiness #selfimprovement #lifecoaching #selfhelp #life #coach
If you are a student or parent, looking for a private home tutor, you can post your home tutor requirement here.