The two most popular terms that you hear every now and then are "self-love" and "self-care". Even if its a normal conversation, you may get to hear sentences like, "You have to love yourself more." "Why don't you love yourself?" "If you only loved yourself, this wouldn't have happened to you." Etc etc.
Now I was thinking what exactly these terms mean and how you can practice it because practically bolne or karne me bahut fark hai. So it is something that you can get by reading something inspirational and motivational? Or something that you can obtain from a beauty makeover or a new set of clothes? Or it is something that makes you feel gratifying and happy when someone says good about you?
So the answer to all these questions is NO a big NO. Now maybe, my views on these tossed terms can sound wrong to you but I have tried to explain how you can actually practice it with just a few steps, you don't need to read or follow some set of rules to learn this..so here we go..
1. Never ever speak BAD about yourself. Your perceptions about yourself affect your vibe.
2. Never give up on your dreams no matter how impossible it seems, where you are, how you are and what you are, you can always achieve it. Every day is a new day to change, the chance to achieve your goals. All you need is to start :)
3. Not knowing something doesn't mean you aren't good or capable enough for anything.
4. This something very important, English is just a language like any other language. It does help you to connect globally but not knowing English is okay, perfectly okay :) English has NO connection with your intelligence and communication skills.
5. Trust your instincts.
6. Let go of things you can't control. Don't worry too much about it. Realizing this will make your life much easier.
7. Never stop learning and keeping practising new skills.
8. Stop comparing your life with others. Its all an illusion, the reality is far different from what you see and observe.
9. Feel thankful, blessed and grateful for what you have. This actually works.
10. You are perfect. You are beautiful the way you are. Your imperfections and flaws make you unique. Be kind towards yourself, towards others and MOVE ON.
#inspiration #selflove #loveyourself #mentalhealth #mindset #wellness #meditation #healing #mindfulness #positivity #grateful #energy #mentalhealthawareness #believe #inspire #tips #mentalhealthmatters #wellbeing #beyourself #tuesday #bekind #confidence #glowup #lifecoach #workhard #recovery #wisdom #positive #care #mondaymotivation