Every student is different and unique in their own way. Some are good either in studies or sports or extra-curricular activities. They decide to work at their own pace. But sometimes it becomes very important for students to understand the value of studying who excel in other activities. Studying is not only important to gain good marks in examination but also to gain knowledge and increase mental strength by increasing problem solving skills and thinking ability. But the question rises why students go away from studying? Well, some says that they don’t understand topics, some can’t memorize or some just don’t have any interest in studying.
Studying is an essential part of life because it helps your brain continuously to remain active. Studying also helps you to increase knowledge so that you can know the universe and your surroundings more. Through studying you can figure out your aim of life and can change yourself to something better. For students, if you will not study your performance will decrease in class which will turn to loosing self-confidence and increase fear of failure thus tainting your school experience. And to have a great career, it is important to study and make a good degree in college.
Qualities to do better in studies
It is important to study but it is also very important as to how you study. Because, only studying is not important but learning something from it is also very essential. There are students who complaints about lacking interest in studies and some complaints about not able to study. Inculcating following habits or qualities may help you improve yourself for studies.
1. Consistent sitting: It is very important for students to take out time to study. In the initial few days, it will be hard to sit even for 10 minutes but force yourself to do it for at least 30 minutes and gradually increase your time. Eventually, you will come in a habit of sitting for studying once in a day. Not just sitting but try to study some academic book.
2. Meditating: Doing meditation helps you stay focused and you can concentrate in your studies. Meditating only for 10 minutes will prove very effective for increasing your overall performance. It seems easy but is highly effective so inculcate the habit of meditation.
3. Planning and organizing: Making the habit of planning daily schedule will help you keep organized. You should always make your daily time-table and try to follow it as much as you can and do amendments until you make your ideal time-table. You should always plan your things for the next day before hand. That will also help you to stay focused for the day.
4. Discipline: It is the way of being honest to oneself and staying motivated and encouraged while doing any task or activity. One should have a disciplined life and should always try to make the life disciplined by working more on oneself. If you are making the time-table then just make sure you are not forgetting it. Feel it as a responsibility.
5. Open Mindedness: It is very essential to keep open mind. Open mind means not just sticking to one thing but also looking for another things and opportunities. For example, if you are not able to study particular subject or cannot complete one particular topic then switch to another subject or topic. This will help you maintain brain activeness and also refreshens the brain. Not only in studies but also in other tasks and activities that one perform daily.
There can be many more qualities but these are the major ones. Try inculcating these habits and see the result. Life is filled with twist and turns and it’s very unpredictable hence it is very important to keep open mind and learn everything that comes in your way. Everything is important to do because doing one thing will surely make you excel in that but you will fall behind in other things. Be the “jack of all trades and master of ONE or MANY".
#education #learning #school #motivation #love #students #study #students #science #children #india #knowledge #college #teacher #learn #university #kids #business #success #teaching #community #teachers #inspiration #english #art